There are 2 ways to order by post:
1. Cheque with order
If you cannot raise an official school order or the value of your order is less than £20 (with VAT and postage) you should send a cheque with your order. (Or a bank draft in pounds sterling if you are ordering from outside the UK). Cheques and drafts should be made payable to "The Language Stickers Company".
- To place an order please print out the order form, complete it and post it to us along with a cheque for the value of the materials ordered. We will send a receipt with the materials to enable you to claim the money back from your school.
2. Invoice with order (UK-based customers only. Min. order value: £20). Our terms of payment are 30 days from receipt of invoice. State schools should include an order number.
Once you have your order number (if your school uses them) you can then either:
- print out the order form, complete it and post it to us or scan it and send it to us as an email attachment (to email@example.com ). Please include the order number on the form. This is probably the quickest way to get the materials you want.
- or get your school to raise and send us an official order. This can be sent to us by email attachment (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or post (to the address at the bottom of this page).
- or go to our secure e-commerce site and place your order. When required to enter your preferred payment method you will have the option of selecting "Invoice with order". You will also have the option of selecting first class post for a quicker delivery.
Please note that we no longer take telephone orders paid for by credit/debit card. If you wish to place an order and pay for it with your credit/debit card you will need to do so online via our secure e-commerce site .